Disputed claims are time consuming and costly to business.
Unless resolved, disputed claims also undermine the effectiveness of trade credit insurance cover.
The presentation will cover.
- The main categories of disputes in trade credit.
- How to minimise the risk of disputes.
- The most effective legal strategies to resolve disputes.
- How to use the legal process to successfully resolve disputes.
- The likely impact of the Unfair Contracts Act (which comes into force on 1 November 2016).
- How to prepare for the Unfair Contracts Act.